L1® Model 1S system with B1 bass and Tonematch® audio engine
- Recommended for audiences up to 300
- 12-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces consistent tonal balance with less volume drop-off over distance
- Lightweight, interconnecting pieces allow for easy transport, setup and breakdown
- Four-channel ToneMatch® audio engine with studio class effects
- B1 bass module included
Spend less time setting up your gear and more time enjoying it. The new L1® Model 1S portable line array system delivers a potent combination of portability and performance. It's compact and light enough to make setup quick and easy, yet powerful enough to fill a mid-sized venue. This system works well for solo musicians, bands and public speakers. And the ToneMatch® audio engine provides a suite of studio-class effects and tone-shaping tools to give you just the sound you're looking for. Includes one B1 bass module for enhanced low-end performance.
Put your PA behind you
The vertical configuration of the system's small, closely spaced drivers allows the L1® Model 1S system to project sound forward and to the sides—delivering 180-degree coverage—but very little up and down, reducing unwanted reverberation. This produces consistent tonal balance as sound spreads more evenly across the stage and into the audience, and the volume level drops off much more slowly than with a conventional speaker.
Unique Bose® technologies enable the system to serve as both PA and monitor. It can be positioned behind or to the side of the performer—and you hear just what the audience hears. You're in control, and there's no need for conventional monitors, mixers and PA systems.
Convenience to go
The three components of the L1® Model 1S system—upper array, lower extension and power stand—connect quickly and easily without the need for separate speaker stands. Setup and breakdown take just minutes. And everything stores neatly into the included carry bags, making transport easy too.
Deep bass from small enclosures
The B1 bass module is our more portable bass option. It is considerably lighter and smaller than conventional bass bins required for the same performance. And it ensures more accurate amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments.
With the L1® Model 1S system you can add a second B1 module or power one B2 bass module for more flexibility and even greater power.
Powerful multichannel audio engine
Combining the T1 ToneMatch® audio engine with your L1® system expands your options to connect additional instruments and microphones. You can also use the ToneMatch® engine to fine-tune your sound with powerful, proprietary tone-shaping tools.
The compact, four-channel engine provides fingertip control of a library of ToneMatch® presets. Just touch a button to make hundreds of precise refinements to the sound of instruments and microphones. The engine also features a complete suite of studio-class reverbs, additional effects and dynamics processing. It connects to the L1® Model 1S system via a single digital cable for quick, streamlined setup.
- Spatial Dispersion™ and Articulated Array® speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 12 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array® speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure—creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance.
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1® Model 1S system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module.
- ToneMatch® port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch® audio engine.
- Analogue input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analogue input via 0.63 cm TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to the bass module. L1® system automatically adjusts equalisation appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Interlocking design of the four lightweight components eliminates the need for speaker stands and speaker wires. Setup takes only minutes.
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined power stands and loudspeakers. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport.
- Convenient carry bags—one each for the loudspeaker, power stand and bass module—make getting to and from your gig that much easier.