F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker with F1 Subwoofer
Vertical coverage control with extended bass
The Bose® F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker is the first powered portable loudspeaker that lets you control its vertical coverage pattern. Simply choose among four different settings. Whether you're playing at floor level, on a stage, or facing raked seats or stands, you can now adapt your PA to match the room. And once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern. So, wherever you're playing, you can have the right coverage for the right room. And the F1 Subwoofer included in this package gives you extended bass for live or recorded music.
- Exclusive flex array can be configured into four unique shapes ("Straight," "C," "J" or "Reverse J"), allowing the customer to choose the best possible coverage pattern for the application
- Eight-driver mid/high line array mounted on a custom 100-degree waveguide helps deliver wide, consistent coverage
- F1 Subwoofer plus 30.48 cm high-performance low-frequency driver provide deep, powerful bass
- Bi-amplified design features two high-output, Class-D amplifiers to separately power the flex array and 30.48 cm LF driver
- F1 Model 812 extension bracket integrated into the subwoofer can be raised and lowered, allowing the F1 Model 812 loudspeaker to be safely mounted to the subwoofer, eliminating the need for a conventional pole mount or tripod stand